230v Mains Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarms

Carbon Monoxide (CO) is an invisible, odourless, deadly gas. Because you can’t see, taste or smell it, carbon monoxide can kill you before you know it’s there. Today’s energy-efficient airtight homes contribute to the problem by trapping CO-polluted air inside the home. When CO is breathed in through the lungs, it bonds with the haemoglobin in the blood, producing a toxic compound called carbohaemoglobin (COHb). COHb produces flu-like symptoms including headaches, fatigue, nausea and dizzy spells. As levels of COHb rise, victims suffer vomiting, loss of consciousness and eventually brain damage and could lead to death.

CO850MRLi Carbon Monoxide Alarm

CO850MRLi Carbon Monoxide Alarm

Includes a 10 year lithium battery back-up
CO850MBXi Carbon Monoxide Alarm

CO850MBXi Carbon Monoxide Alarm

Includes a 9V alkaline battery back-up
CO850Mi Carbon Monoxide Alarm

CO850Mi Carbon Monoxide Alarm

Mains powered only